- RSS Channel Showcase 4179928
- RSS Channel Showcase 6877694
- RSS Channel Showcase 1223320
- RSS Channel Showcase 9370599
Articles on this Page
- 10/11/17--06:18: _Re: MSI GTX 1080 Ti...
- 10/11/17--07:10: _Re: MSI Codex bios?
- 10/11/17--07:16: _Re: Notebook MSI GE...
- 10/12/17--07:04: _Re: Request - New V...
- 10/12/17--07:09: _Re: GT73VR Black Sc...
- 10/12/17--07:18: _Re: MSI B350 Tomaha...
- 10/12/17--07:26: _Z170A Gaming Pro Ca...
- 10/12/17--07:28: _Re: gaming notebook...
- 10/13/17--07:11: _Re: I cannot get th...
- 10/13/17--07:14: _Re: I cannot get th...
- 10/13/17--07:33: _Re: GS73VR 7RG Audi...
- 10/13/17--07:50: _Re: MSI X370 Gaming...
- 10/13/17--07:51: _Re: Gaming APP v. 6...
- 10/14/17--07:42: _Re: Motherboard and...
- 10/14/17--07:55: _Re: Motherboard and...
- 10/14/17--07:55: _Re: MSI 970 Gaming ...
- 10/14/17--07:57: _Re: "Board Explore...
- 10/14/17--08:03: _Re: MSI B350M GAMIN...
- 10/17/17--08:28: _Z77 Mpower hanging ...
- 10/17/17--08:29: _Inconsistent keyboa...
- 10/11/17--06:18: Re: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
- 10/11/17--07:10: Re: MSI Codex bios?
- 10/11/17--07:16: Re: Notebook MSI GE62 7RE Apache pro FREEZES for 60 sec
- 10/12/17--07:04: Re: Request - New VBios for GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X
- 10/12/17--07:09: Re: GT73VR Black Screen on boot
- 10/12/17--07:18: Re: MSI B350 Tomahawk high VCore
- 10/12/17--07:26: Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon Boots Slower than H110I Pro
- 10/12/17--07:28: Re: gaming notebook run 144hz monitor?
- 10/13/17--07:11: Re: I cannot get the MSI Gaming App to work...
- 10/13/17--07:14: Re: I cannot get the MSI Gaming App to work...
- 10/13/17--07:33: Re: GS73VR 7RG Audio Crackling, Hissing, and No Bass
- 10/13/17--07:50: Re: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon Beta Bios
- 10/13/17--07:51: Re: Gaming APP v. 220.127.116.11 No LED Controll option
- 10/14/17--07:42: Re: Motherboard and ram compatibility
- 10/14/17--07:55: Re: Motherboard and ram compatibility
- 10/14/17--07:55: Re: MSI 970 Gaming Bios Issues
- 10/14/17--07:57: Re: "Board Explorer" have those SATA 1 and SATA 2 grey out
- 10/14/17--08:03: Re: MSI B350M GAMING PRO RYZEN 5 1400 EZ Debug cpu led
- 10/17/17--08:28: Z77 Mpower hanging on A2 if UEFI drive plugged
- 10/17/17--08:29: Inconsistent keyboard pressing issue on MSI GT72S
I have this exact same card, but I use MSI Afterburner to control the fans with fan profiles. During minimal use or idle (like right now), my GPU is at 25C, with fans set at 35% (and they are dead silent). This is pretty typical as it is usually abo...
It's Codex X, item number 9S6-B905-112, s/n MSB905H2S0102537
Does the problem exist at the beginning your purchase?
To be honest I am not so sure, but I would say no. When I purchaged it, it was working fine, then I started installing all the programs, games and so on that I wanted and when I had everyth...
Hi Svet, how are you?
This is the error I'm getting when trying to flash the ROM:
NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.412.0)
Simplified Version For OEM Only
Checking for matches between display adapter(s) and image(s)...
Adapter: GeForce GTX 1060...
Got it resolved.
found bios screen from
then from manual G01_MS_17A1_v3.0_English.pdf page 56 howto set boot mode
and vola, it will work with UEFI with CSM.
3 times left
2 time down
I would contact MSI directly about this issue. See : >>How to contact MSI.<<
The best I can say, is that MSI s...
I have own Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon mobo with installed Windows 10 x64 which boots like 11 seconds.
I also have H110I Pro mobo with installed Windows 10 x64 which boots like 5 seconds!
As you can see there is a significant boot time diffe...
I did and MSI give me a positive answer.
Why is that version not available in MSI Live Update 6?
I am also going to predict that the version you linked me will Not work, as I have tried different versions of the same program since March, and All have given me the same error.
then probably the issue is on your side
have you done a new fresh OS installation?
I think might be your issue kinda same with my issue I got before and the problem that is something wrong with the window updated. So my solution for this is:
1) Goto recovery in setting, then try to get early build (get back to before window update)
Anybody else facing cold boot issues on v1.90?
Yes. I'm still on beta 1.96, which is a week older or so, but I have the cold boot issues. I believe 1.9 still didn't ...
I have next question ^^
This memory run M7 motherboard?
But Memory Support not have this memory code: F4-2400C15Q-32GTZR
Memory code/part number is irrelevant. MSI isn't able to test all RAM kits available worldwide. As long as at least 1 kit from specific brand is on the QVL, anything else from that brand should be fine.
Any DDR4 RAM kit should work.
Just paying extra ...
Sorry, i can't not edit my post anymore, so i post it again.
Hi, i have the exact same problem with my mother board MSI 970 gaming.
The bios was doing ok for the first 5 reboot then it started resetting settings each boot.
What i did so far :
turns out its the bad graphic card, swap to 1060. x16 right away.
from my previous experience, its a bad motherboard. can you swap a new motherboard to test? if not, take it to a local PC shop for a test.
I previous MSI B350m mortar arctic having this same issue. I swapped out the motherboard and all good.
MB won’t boot while it’s plugged but boots with other disk. In order to boot from UEFI, I boot for I’m other disk first and go to bios, then I plug UEFI disk and reboot by ctrl+alt+delete(soft reset) then I can boot UEFI without problem. But I have to ...
Let me introduce my rig:
- MSI GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G
- SSE version: 3.11.5 (Current Latest)
- BIOS: E1782IMS.11D
- 32 GB of RAM DDR4
- 1 TB HDD + 128 GB (NVMe) + 512 GB (SATA III M2 SSD)
After upgrading SSE Engine to the lates...